In the sauna area, which is part of the aqua center, you can find a dry sauna, infrared sauna, steam bath, cooling area with showers and cooling bucket, and a relaxation area with loungers.
- We do not go to the sauna after a hearty meal neither starving.
- Before entering the sauna it is required to take a shower, wash with soap and dry yourself carefully in order to achieve a faster sweating.
- It is required to go to the sauna without swimsuits and trunks. Since they prevent the skin against warming. To cover yourself, use a towel or sheet.
- In the sauna you can sit or lie down on the bed sheet. Lying position ensures an even temperature throughout your body.
- The length of your stay is individual, but generally it is recommended 10 up to 20 mines. Only the warmth feels comfortable.
- During your stay in the sauna, you can massage the skin of your limbs with a brush or another suitable device which helps flush out impurities from your body through skin pores.
- After a stay in the sauna it is very important to cool off gradually. Ideally, from your limbs towards the heart.
- After each heating and cooling you should relax. After the last repetition you should rest longer (ideally min. 30 mines) in the lounge drinking lots of water.
Mon - Fri 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Last entry at 7:15 pm.
|Price in CZK per person|
|Adults||5:00 pm-9:00 pm/strong>||sauna*||1/2 hour**|
Pass for 10 entries
|10-21 h||1/2 hour**|
|Pool + sauna||1 120||30|
|Each visitor obtain 1 chip through which can lock only one locker. Surcharge is charged if the visitor has exceeded the period of stay for which he/she bought the admission.|
The charge for loss of the chip is 1 000 CZK.
*the entry for sauna for 30 mines can be bought from a lifeguard
** each commenced 1/2 hour