Nordic walking is a dynamic walk with poles good for improving your physical condition. Nordic walking is suitable for almost everyone of any age and performance groups.
Nordic walking has a great impact on health and condition.
Walking with poles leads to high calorie consumption, you train your muscles and metabolism. The first lesson is recommended to be carried out under the supervision of a qualified trainer.
Agricola Spa Centre offers Nordic walking lessons with an experienced instructor including rental of the poles.
Every Tuesday from 3:00 pm
The price of the lesson with an experienced instructor (including sticks rental) is 50 CZK per person.
For whom Nordic walking is suitable?
Nordic walking is a good physical activity for people who do not do sports and they want to start doing a physical activity. Nordic Walking is not limited by age or physical performance. Compared to normal walking, more muscle groups are involved. Walking with poles is gentle to your spine and joints. It is also suitable for athletes. If you exercise regularly, with the same frequency, duration, and intensity of the workload, it increases muscular endurance.
- It increases aerobic endurance and blood viscosity, and improves heart function and blood circulation, and it regulates blood pressure. It has a positive effect against circulation disorders and on hardening of the arteries. It helps to prevent the risk of heart attack if you have high pressure.
- Breathing is intense – it improves oxygenation of the body, helps to clean lungs and it results in better muscle work.
- It has a positive effect against asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Higher calorie consumption compared to conventional walking (up 35%)
- Suitable for overweight people since it spares hip and knee joints, and for people with diabetes and eating disorders.
- Training the arm, back, shoulder, leg muscles and buttocks, and also supporting the stabilization system.
- It has a positive effect on muscle imbalance and back pain. It relaxes the back and neck muscles (headache), and it also helps with joint pain.
- Activation of metabolism, reduces the amount of fat and sugar in the bloodstream.
- Positive influence on metabolism diseases, diabetes mellitus type I and II.
- Your mood will improve since exercising reduces stress, and walking in a group is fun. Being in nature is relaxing and you will feel better soon.
- It has a positive effect on the immune system.
T. G. Masaryka 403
362 51 Jáchymov
tel.: 353 836 444